Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Congratulations to my opponent & a thank you to a wonderful city for a great campaign season!

I want to congratulate Bart Blair on his win for Ogden City Council. He won a fair race & I’m not unhappy with the results. In the end I’m happy with the entire process & I can’t wait to get out to work harder to earn your trust in Ogden politics.
I ran to learn how to run & to also learn more about my cities needs. I’m grateful for the entire process & I’m glad I got involved. I gained so much.
I’ll be spending the next while on projects that strengthen women in crisis pregn...ancy & improve the mental well being of our citizens.
I’m glad I got to know Ogden better & Ogden me. Running for office has been one of the best experiences of my life & me + my family are better off for getting involved.
Thank you to my wonderful supporters & I’m in awe of you! I hope to hear from & work with all of you in the future for a brighter tomorrow.
Thanks for the great memories, Ogden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby šŸ™šŸ»

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...