Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the baby. We are being extra careful about what goes in on my body to avoid harmful chemicals.
We picked up some Tom’s organic products to help me have a healthier pregnancy if we are so blessed to concieve.
Fluoride enters the body directly through the mouth which is the part of the body that absorbs a large amount of nutrients but also bad things to. Like fluoride. So fluoride toothpaste is our go to.
The armpit is also a part of the body that absorbs anything it comes in contact with. We have a better alternative deodorant so I can be fresh but also body wise, too.
I thought I would share just some of the things we are doing to help us bring a healthy baby into the world in sha Allah.
Body wise.
Baby wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...