Monday, November 6, 2017

Election Day is November 7th!

Tomorrow is Election Day!
It’s been an amazing run & honor to run for Ogden City Council! The community support has been overwhelming. I’ve been so impressed with the good that is Ogden City. We are an amazing community & i’m Proud to be one of you.
I would ask for your consideration as Ogden grows and moves forward. Our community is a jewel we can’t afford to lose. We have a special way of life here that needs protecting. We have good leaders in Ogden but even the best of communities can fall into gentrification & decline.
Taxes are rising, our lives are becoming ever regulated & people don’t feel heard in politics. These are important issues to me & as the vote draws to an end tomorrow I would ask for your support.
Thank you to my amazing supporters for having givin my family an amazing welcome in politics & changing us for the better!
Please get out & vote tomorrow for Mary Khalaf
At-Large Seat B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...