Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Thank you Ogden Standard examiner for the great article! I'm honored to be involved with the political process!


I want to thank the Ogden Standard Examiner for such a great piece & helping me get my message across.
I’m honored to be listed as a candidate. It’s truly a great lifetime experience to be involved in our political system.
It’s been a great race & I’m honored to run against such a fine person as Bart. Together there’s been an effort to bring civility back to politics.
Joni Beals there’s a shout out for Americans for Prosperity šŸ‘šŸ»
Thank you again for the article
http://www.standard.net/Politics/2017/10/17/Ogden-Councilman-Blair-cites-momentum-in-re-election-bid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby šŸ™šŸ»

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...