Sunday, August 20, 2017

Excited to announce that i'm the Official Sponsor of the Utah Music Awards Pre-Party!

I'm excited to announce that I am the Official Sponsor of the Utah Music Awards Pre-Party. I'll be on hand to answer questions about my run for Ogden City Council & the campaign will be providing refreshments. It's an honor to work with Film Buzz & Warren Workman to bring a great party to Utah.
Film, music & entertainment are a major cornerstone of Ogden's economy & we need to incorporate them into our city as we grow. Ogden must be vibrant & make it easier for entertainers to flourish. 
Come on out for one of the best nights of entertainment in Utah for fun, music & even politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...