Sunday, August 20, 2017

Honored to have the support of Proper Manors in my bid for Ogden City Council.

I was so honored to hear from Pietro D'Alessio that I have the support, in my campaign for Ogden City Council, of the longest running, largest & most awarded web series in Utah: Proper Manors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proper_Manors
I've been honored to be the on-set wellness adviser to this show that gives so much to the community. Pietro D'Alessio cares about his film crews well being & often provides emotional support services for his crew. Proper Manors is a family & Pietro really tries to be a good poppa bear.
Proper Manors is filmed partly in Ogden.One production filming in Ogden brings untold stimulation from the top parts of the Gov to the street vendor or cupcake maker who must fill an order fast for a hungry film crew. Film brings economic, personal & social good to Utah.
The film industry is a very important part of Ogden City. Film is a very part of Utah's economy, draw as a Cultural Center & appeal to international investors. The Olympics were filmed here due in part to our fine film industry.
I am honored to know Peitro & have the endorsement of his baby that he has nurtured through the years. Thank you for your trust in my leadership abilities as I run for Ogden City Council.
I'll try to make you proud!
#VoteKhalaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...