Monday, August 14, 2017

Tomorrow is the last day to vote in Ogden's City Council.

Tomorrow is the last day to vote.
Running for Ogden City Council was one of the most rewarding things I've ever done.
If you have thought about running for office I would say, "Do it. Do it no matter the outcome". You grow as a person in running, you solidify your voice & you experience things you would never have experienced without running.
Our Great American Process is amazing. It was created in a time where people didn't decide who their leaders were. We owe our Founding Fathers a debt of gratitude for enshrining a process where the common man & woman decided for himself/herself who would represent him or her in office.
This election cycle has been amazing for my family. My husband comes from a place where, for most of his life, he couldn't voice a political opinion. My husband is an immigrant who never thought anyone in his family could get involved with politics. For our family my run for office has had so many feelings of liberation, patriotism & pride.
I want to thank Ogden for being so amazing during my run. I've met great people & learned what a grassroots political community we are.
It's been one heck of a run!
I state again, "If you are thinking of running for office: Do it! Just do it".
Remember: get out and vote tomorrow on the final day of voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...