Wednesday, September 27, 2017

It was an honor to host the Utah Music Awards Pre-Party!

I want to thank the Utah Music Awards for allowing the Khalaf Campaign to host their Pre-Party!
Thank you for your trust in me & my leadership abilities to promote my campaign to the entertainment industry.
Entertainment is so important to Ogden's economy. Tourism & entertainment are what turned Ogden into the growing city it is today.
Ogden is on many lists of best places to live or visit due to our tourism magnets. We have a rich culture & wholesome lifestyle that is worthcelebrating.
Ogden is a destination for not only film but also music. Ogden is a popular spot for filming music videos. We have natural resources & good people in Ogden who help support a rich creative environment.
Entertainment is a resource from the people itself & we must make it easier for entertainment to thrive.
If I'm elected to Ogden City Council I'll do all I can to help local entertainers flourish because when they do we all do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...