Thursday, October 12, 2017

PLEASE COME OUT TO MY FIRST MEET & GREET!


PLEASE COME OUT TO MY MEET AND GREET! IT'S MY FIRST AND A VERY BIG HONOR JUST TO EXPERIENCE. I HOPE TO SEE OGDEN VOTERS THERE!One of the cornerstone's of my personal belief systems is that all people need to be heard. This carries into politics naturally as the American system of Self-Governance operates upon the principle of free expression. In America we are all free to say as we desire & think as we please. We all have an eqaul voice & we all deserve to be heard. This event is a place where you can come meet me, learn about my politics & tell me what matters to you. If I am elected to Ogden City Council I will continue holding meetings where I will make myself available to hear the needs of the people of Ogden. The Common Man is over-regulated, over-taxed & under-represented. I want to represent the people of Ogden & that starts with hearing them.
https://www.facebook.com/events/152595428666573/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22page%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22page_upcoming_events_card%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A[]%7D]%22%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...