Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Protecting Ogden's natural Resources.



As Ogden grows we have many choices as to how we grow. Are we preserving Green Spaces? Are we creating walkable communities that have little impact on light pollution & focus on greenery.
Are there clean & safe walkways connecting the city so those who walk & bike can traverse the city easily?
Are there enough parks & community gardens?
Greenery cools the air, reduces pollution, eases mental health problems, fosters healthy lifestyles, effects tourism, vibrancy while teac...hes stewardship & social cohesion.
I teach a class on the importance of Green Space. This is a very important issue to me & if elected to Ogden City Council I will always keep in mind the beautiful natural resources that bring so much value to our community.
Join me in my vision of a Greener tomorrow.
Vote Khalaf.
The ballots are in the mail.
Election Day: Nov 7th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...