Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thank you for your Donation!

I want to thank the Christiansen's for their generous donation & for putting their trust in me as a leader.

I have been honored to have been endorsed by their group, The Ogden Chicken Alliance, and their undying support has made all the difference in my campaign.

Thank you for believing in me & I will use your donation to the, "Best of Donor Intent". I will use it wisely.

I'm going to place a sign on one of the main intersections of the city next to the varied signs from many candidates. I had prayed for the ability to place a sign here so I am so grateful for the Christiansen's helping answer my prayers.

https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/280349/ogden-city-council-at-large-seat-b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products that help ensure a healthier & happier baby 🙏🏻

My husband & I are preparing to try to conceive a baby. When trying to conceive what happens months before the pregnancy can effect the...